2010年5月18日火曜日

A place I've lived and now live

I have lived in Fukuoka.Fukuoka has rural and ueban.I have lived in rural.There are a lot of rice field near my house,and there are flogs.Flogs are very noisy!!!! But, mountain and sea is very beautiful.I often went to sea with my friend!

I live in Hyogo prefecture Imazu now.I live in domitory.Many university students live there.there are some country sutudent,for exanple American,korean,chinese.I could make friends meny country. They can speak japanese very well!!!
There are many faculty of international study students.My now house is narrow,but location is useful. There are station, supermearket, and dragstore. this is very differet from my Fukuoka's house!!!But train is noisy!!

1 件のコメント:

  1. I like the sound of frogs! I don't understand why so many Japanese people don't like them. It's a great experience for you to share a dorm with such a diverse group of people.

    返信削除