2010年6月15日火曜日

What I hope to accomplish

First I want to speak English fluently in 4 years. Now I'm belong to ESS club's speech section to improve my English ability. Especially I am very poor at English pronaunciation. When I talked with American, my English didn't convey because my English pronounsiation is too bad. To inprove this ability I read aloud English sentence now. Second, I I work harder part-time-job. Now I work at hotel and restraunt. I often make a mistake because I don't remember manual book. In this summer vacation, I will work lomg time than now. I think that part-time-job is sutudy to be a working member of society. Third,I work hard to cook. Now I'm tought my friend how to cook for exanple hamburg,curry and rice and pasta. I want to cook more well so I work hard more.

2 件のコメント:

  1. Do you enjoy ESS club? Another of my students, Okada Natsumi, is a member. Do you know her? It's important to know how to cook. Good luck with your cooking.

    返信削除
  2. Good luck with the cooking lessons. It's important to be able to cook. I don't think your pronunciation is a big problem.

    返信削除