I went to Nagano in ESS summer camp during a week. In Nagano, We must not speak Japanese! We must speak English!! It is very hard for me. My English is very poor, but it is interesting.I learned a lot of vocabraly.
And August 15,I went to my hometown, Fukuoka.I met my family and a lot of my friends.I talked about my life in Hyogo for example classes, club activities, part time job. I went to shopping with my mother, I went to sea with my friend. I had a very good time Fukuoka!!!
Hi! I'm potato519 :)
返信削除Thank you for your comment!
I also participated in ESS summer camp.
We have to make a speech again :<
Keep fighting each other!!
Hello!!!
返信削除I'm paprika in class4^^
ESS seems to be a good circle.
How good you studied alot of vocabulary!!!
Hello!
返信削除This is carrot37 from class4.
I went to my hometown too and I could see my friends.
I stayed for a month, so I didn't want to back to Hyogo!^^
Hello!
返信削除I'm Zucchini432 of class4.
Since I have never gone to Fukuoka, I'd like to visit there.
Where is a famous place in Fukuoka??
Hi!!
返信削除My name is cabbage27 in class4.
My friend belongs to ESS so I heard the story☆
If I must not speak Japanese, I give up speaking English...haha
I think that you are clever!!!
Thank you for your comment^^
返信削除I'm Tomato0209 from class4!!
Did you enjoy in your hometown, Fukuoka^^??
My father lived in Fukuoka for several years because of working, but I've not visited yet.
I'll travel to Fukuoka someday^^!!
I am a member of class8(゜o゜)!!
返信削除I am from oita, so I went back to kyusyu too.
I think the hometown is best!!
do you belong to ESS?
返信削除i was really interested in ESS but i couldnt go...
you must be good at english, arent you?
its very nice for you!
Your summervacation was very very useful to you.
返信削除I have never been to Nagano,so I want to go there someday.
When I was junior high scool and high shool I went to Nagano every year. But it was not to study, so I think you are great.
返信削除