2010年11月6日土曜日

Do you have cell phone?


Do you have cell phone? Almost all the people have own cell phone. Cell phone is very usefule tool. For exaple, If you are late for meeting with your friend, you cau send a E-mail,"I'm sorry, I'm late!" E-mail, this tool is very useful. The words that you don't want to tell directly, you write the E-mail easily. In addition, you cau send a sentence with picture and music. Cell phone has a lot of role. But sometime cell phone causes problem. When I was talking my friends, I feel happy, but suddenly my friend said" I go to out of the room to call." Then I feel isolution. So, I think cell phone sometime make estrangement.

3 件のコメント:

  1. Yes, I have cell phone. I think it is very useful tool, too. For example, e-mail, internet,and so on.

    返信削除
  2. I have cell phone too.
    I think it's very useful.
    But we must attention too use cell phone I think.

    返信削除