2010年11月9日火曜日

My good friend

I have a lot of good friend, but I'll introduce you one of them. Ayaka, she is a my friend when I was a Junior high school friend. I can't remember the day when we met, maybe we met about a week after of a entrance ceremony. In fact I and her were difference class for 3 years!! But we often made a long phone call, about 5 or 6 hours! Her appearence is very very beautiful, she resemble MARIE , a Japanese fashion model. So she was famous in my school and near schools. From her, I learned we cannot judge people by their looks!!! She has a very clear-cut personality. Now, she works in hospital as a cleark. We sometime make a phone call.

9 件のコメント:

  1. hello!
    I'm squirrel723 of class19.
    I think your friend is very wonderful!
    It is very important for us not to judge people by their looks!but most people can't...
    I wanna have such friend more!

    返信削除
  2. I was mooved!!
    Your friend is good person.
    I want to see her.

    返信削除
  3. Hi.
    I'm a student of class11.

    I want to look at your friend.(*^_^*)
    My high school friend is placed in VIVI, woman magazine.

    返信削除
  4. Hallo!! I am a member of class11.
    Nice to meet you :))

    How wonderful your friend does!!
    I like person of a clear-cut personality, too.

    返信削除
  5. Hello! I am English11 student.
    Your friend is very beautiful!!
    I want to see her.
    I want to continue good relation with her.

    返信削除
  6. I am a member of English11.
    You have a very good friend:)
    To phone for 5 or 6 hours is so long!!
    You have meny things to talk:)
    It is good thing!

    返信削除
  7. Hi:) i'm a member of English 11.
    you have really good friend!:)
    i like person of a clear-cut personality:)

    返信削除
  8. My best friend is from high school too! You should keep your relationship!

    返信削除
  9. hi i'm a sstudent of class11.
    i want to meet your friends haha
    i like MARIE!

    i have not call for 5 ro 6 hours ever i live.

    返信削除