2010年11月30日火曜日

My ideal partner


Gentle and kind person is my most ideal partner. My friends often say "I like person who is gentle and kind only for me!" but I don't like such a person. To do gentle and kind for only his partner is easy. I like person who is gentle and kind everyone, but especially me! And I like person that I feel enjoying when I talk with him. I want to talk a lot of thing, so I want my partner to listen my talking.Anyway, I like gentle person :) And I'll introduce my favorite DVD. "Love actually" is the best movie that we watch now season. This story is about Xmas! After watched this movie, you will become feel hearty!

2 件のコメント:

  1. Yeah!!I think so too!!I like the parson who is kind and gentle for everyone, but ESPECIALLY ME!:)haha I have never seen "Love actually", so I wanna watch that. I gonna lend that in TSUTAYA.

    返信削除
  2. I wanna watch this movie someday:-)

    返信削除