2010年11月8日月曜日

A special day


My favorite special day is New Year's Day. Every New Yaer's Day, my family go to my relative's house. Almost my cousin got married and live far-distance town, so I can't meet easily. I have 3 cousin on my mother's side. 3 cousin is much older than I, so when I was a child,I was took care of them. Now each of they have a baby and I take care of them! I am an only child, so I think them my little sister and little brother! I want to meet them. And I'm looking fowred to getting a New Year's gift...but! Can I get New Year's gift?? I'm 19 now! In addition, I moved Hyogo this year, so I will meet my parent after a long time. In New Years Day in 2010, I took a practice exam!!! I took a train early morning and go to university. I never foerget New Year's Day in 2010!! I want to spend time easily New Year's Day in 2011.

1 件のコメント:

  1. I like New Year's Day, too.
    But I often the end of the year makes me sad...lol

    返信削除