
Do you know Avril Lavigne? She is my favorite singer. When I was 12, I know her in the fashon magazine, and at the time she was 17! Now she has 3 album, 'Let go" "Under My Skin" " The Best Dum Thing". "Let go " is her first album and this is my favorite CD. Maybe I have been listening it in all CD that I have. The words that she wrote is simple and very good. I always sympathy her words.
I quite like "My Happy Ending". Is it on the first album?
返信削除I love her, too.
返信削除All of her songs are great. In particular, I love one of her song which is "sk8er boy".
The reason why I became to like her is that I like Canada. Canada is very beautiful, such as nature, view and others.
Next year, I will study abroad to Canada because of these reasons. In addition, I will want to abroad to Canada in this winter vacation.
My sister has these three CDs and I often listen to them. I'm looking forward to her new album though I don't know when it is released.
返信削除Hello^^
返信削除I know about her little bit.
When I was 13, I often listen to 'My Happy Ending'.
I want to listent to her music more.
I like her songs,especially "why".
返信削除Though I know her name, I didn't listen to her song much. What do you think I can't enjoy my life? I will listen to her song from now!
返信削除